By accessing the Wilderspin Independent Governance website (the “Site") you shall be deemed to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The Site is for information purposes only and shall serve no other purpose. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the Site is accurate, you should not rely on it in any capacity. In the event that you are looking to discover the answer in relation to a specific set of facts, you are advised to consult a professional adviser.
2. Any original material written by any employee or associate of Wilderspin Independent Governance (“WIG”) remains the copyright of WIG. You may download or copy any of the content within the Site for your personal reference only and you shall not use it for any other purpose without obtaining WIG’s express prior written consent. Deliberate misuse of any element of the Site including, without limitation, hacking, introduction of viruses or similar code, disruption, excessive use or any use in contravention of applicable law, is expressly prohibited and WIG reserves the right to pass information to the authorities concerning this misuse.
3. WIG reserves the right at any time to change or modify these terms and conditions or to impose new conditions in respect of the Site or to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site.
4. WIG makes no warranties, representations or undertakings that the content of the Site or that of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ("third party site") is fit for any particular purpose. All warranties, representations and conditions other than those set out expressly in this agreement, whether implied or express, statutory or otherwise are fully excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Site is entirely at your own risk and neither WIG, nor any person acting on its behalf, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of the Site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making the Site available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to or use of the Site, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of WIG.
5. WIG does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will WIG have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Jersey.