1. Steven Wilderspin trading as Wilderspin Independent Governance (“WIG”) is registered to hold data under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 (‘the Law’).
2. WIG takes its responsibilities under the Law seriously and will use its best endeavours to ensure that it complies with the Law.
3. WIG holds contact information regarding clients, potential clients and third parties.
WIG also holds other personal data collected for due diligence purposes and for its legitimate interests.
WIG shall not hold any personal data which has no relevance to its marketed services.
4. WIG does not and will not sell any data for any purpose.
WIG will occasionally share contact information or other data with third parties if it is reasonable to do so subject to the Law and any duties of confidentiality.
5. In the event of any data subject requiring WIG to disclose what data it holds on the data subject, this information shall be provided as soon as is reasonably possible without charge.
If you wish to receive this information please write to WIG at the address shown on the website or email email@example.com.
6. This site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains. Google Analytics collects the IP address of website visitors in order to provide website owners a sense of where in the world their visitors come from. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not report the actual IP address information to Google Analytics customers. WIG does not allow Google to use data collected for WIG’s Google Analytics account for benchmarking.
7. In sending out general e-mails to multiple recipients, WIG shall take every precaution to ensure that that the details of each recipient are not disclosed to any of the other recipients.
8. Recipients of any communication who do not wish us to contact them again should write to WIG at the address shown on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org and add into the subject line the word ‘Remove’.
Your action or otherwise under this paragraph shall not affect your statutory rights.
9. More information regarding the Law and its application in Jersey can be found at www.dataprotection.gov.je